Wednesday 3 April 2019

Elizabeth Day 4

Topics discussed in ICT in Education today:

- We created a PENT group chat on Skype and learned how to add people into the conversation. This is a tool that could be used when I am teaching, given that there is the technology required to use this tool. Skype can be a useful tool when doing homework to consult classmates or teacher, but also be in the classroom if a student legitimately can not make it to class. 
- You can add pages to your Blogger page. By clicking the "Pages" link on the dashboard, you can click on "create a new page" and add pages to your Blogger page. I have added a "Useful Resource Links" sidebar and have added, so far, two links. I added a link for the Manitoba Curriculum K-12 because it will be useful for not only me in my teaching adventures but to help my future blog readers who may also be teachers. I also added a link to Mindmeister in hopes that other teachers, students, or even parents may find this resource as useful as I do. At the top I have added a page in the cross-column bar (I am not finished playing around with this one). 
- We explored new templates available on Mindmeister and found one that is most suitable for lesson planning. We practiced dragging notes and putting them into other existing notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment