Monday 1 April 2019

Elizabeth Day 2

What we learned on the second day in ICT in Education.

Google Chrome is both a search engine and a web browser and is most useful when working with Googles Apps. Firefox is just a web browser. DuckDuckGo is just a search engine but it allows you to search the web without being bombarded with ads and promotions. Your search will be private on DuckDuckGo. 

After break: We went through all of the different functions of our Blogger pages. I really enjoy Blogger because it's very simple and I have always wanted to start a blog but was never sure how to start the process. I am so happy that I am becoming familiar with this app because I plan to use this blog after I have completed this course to document my teaching experiences and also to use it as a tool to share advice, ideas, and resources with other teachers as well as parents and students. I really like the idea of using your blog to promote companies and products to earn extra money to do something I really love to do, write! I really look forward to updating and posting to my blog!! Artifacts of my learning <3 

"To be a good teacher, you should try to be the best learner that you could possibly be. You must be able to model effective learning for your students." 


No comments:

Post a Comment