Monday 22 April 2019

Elizabeth Day 12



As you can now see, the distance I travel to spend time with my family is extremely far from Brandon. This weekend I traveled 26 hours, there and back, so that I could spend 56 hours at home with my family. It is very hard sometimes to be so far away from them, but they are the reason I am still here. I am working as hard as I can to focus on my studies and work hard towards a better future for my family and the education of the children in my community. Even though it is very hard and lonely to be away from my home and family for so long, I am truly grateful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to be here. I appreciate every bit of knowledge and wisdom I can acquire from, not only my professors, but also from my classmates and I look forward to continuously learning and passing on my own knowledge and experiences. One day all the hard work will pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment